How to Book
Box Office: 07925 659065
Box Office is open from 9.30am-4pm, Monday to Friday (excluding
Bank Holidays) for ticket sales (at both the New Theatre and St
Full Terms & ConditionsGroup
Book in person
Book in person at either the New Theatre or St.
David's Hall. - This service is
currently unavailable at both venues.
Box Office Sales
You can book online right now - 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
via our secure online Box Office.
Book Tickets Now
- Some seats or advertised discounts may not be available via
online sale for technical reasons.
- Pushing the BOOK TICKETS NOW button opens our online Box Office
in a new window.
View our seating plan by clicking on the image above.
This seating plan is provided to give an impression of the
auditorium layout. The actual position of some seats may vary
slightly from this plan.
- Postage to a UK address is charged extra. You will be advised
of the charge at point of sale.
- Payment may be by cash or cheque, payable to Cardiff Council.
Please allow time for cheque to clear prior to receiving
- We welcome payment by Mastercard, Visa and Maestro
- Theatre Tokens are welcome here and in 150 venues throughout
the UK. Buy yours at the Box Office.
- Where applicable ticket prices include VAT at 20%. Prices may
change in line with alterations to the standard rate.
- Reductions are frequently available. Details are given on the
price panels for each show.
- Please request reductions at time of purchase as they cannot be
- The New Theatre reserves the right to alter or withdraw any
reductions or special offers without notice.
- Since children's reductions are offered for young people of any
age if they are still at school, the availability of a reduction
should not be assumed to indicate that the show is suitable for
every age group. The Box Office will be happy to advise you before
Refunds & Exchanges
- The New Theatre values theatregoers' commitment in booking
early and recognises that emergencies sometimes prevent
- Tickets may be exchanged for another day at the same price (or
higher on payment of the difference). Tickets must be received at
the Box Office not later than 48 hours before the original
performance. There is a charge of £1 per ticket (up to a maximum of
£5) for this service.
- Alternatively tickets will be accepted for re-sale on the
strict understanding that all the theatre's own tickets will be
sold first and that re-sale can never be guaranteed.
- We cannot re-sell tickets unless the originals are first
returned to the Box Office. 20% of the value of any re-sale will be
retained for this service.
- Apart from these two services or cancellation of performance,
money will not be refunded once tickets have been purchased.
- For most shows on Monday & Tuesday Evenings & midweek
Matinees, unsold seats may be bought from 10am on the day of
performance by people over 60, and by disabled people; from 6pm
(12.30pm for matinees) by students, unemployed people and
- One seat per application (plus one companion for disabled
people) at equivalent price to Upper Circle seating. Bookable from
New Theatre Box Office only.
- Children may also receive the Standby discount if accompanied
by a qualifying adult.
- Proof of status may be requested.
- The New Theatre reserves the right to withdraw the Standby
Scheme without notice.
- Boxes are licensed for a maximum of 6 people but we strongly
recommend a limit of 4 for reasonable comfort.
You are advised that the sideways view of the stage is sometimes
The New Theatre is owned, managed and funded by City of
How to find us
New Theatre, Park Place, Cardiff, CF10 3LN
The New Theatre is located on Park Place in Cardiff's city
centre, close to the beautiful Civic Centre buildings.
here to download a map (pdf format; opens in new browser
Please note that you will need Adobe's free Acrobat Reader (opens in a
new window) to view this download.
For details of cancelled and rescheduled performance,
please visit our Covid 19 updates
+44 7925 659065 (Mon - Friday 09:30 - 16:00) - please
note, we are unable to respond to text messages or voicemails on
New Theatre, Park Place, Cardiff,
CF10 3LN, United Kingdom.
Administration / Stage Door
Please call our temporary number 07367 629234 to contact
programming, marketing and with non ticketing enquiries.
Please note we are unable to take box office enquiries or
ticket sales on this number.
If you have any comments about this website, programming, or
anything else to do with our service, email us.
Please do not use this email address, if your query is urgent,
call +44 7925 659065 (Mon - Friday 09:30 -