Update: 24th September 2020
Thank you for your patience. We are working with our incoming
producers and promotors, to reschedule productions and provide
refunds for cancelled performance as fast as we can.
- Jim Davidson
- Some Guys Have All the Luck
- Craig Revel Horwood - The All Balls and Glitter
We have emailed customers about these productions (where we have
your contact details and consent to email you). We are
currently processing refunds to customers who have paid by
credit/debit card automatically - you don't need to do
If you paid by cash or theatre tokens, or your payment card has
now expired, please contact our Box Office on 07925 659065 (Mon -
Friday 09:30 - 16:00) to discuss your refund options. Please
note, we are unable tor respond to text messages or voicemail on
- Dial M for Murder - 2nd to 6th February 2021
- Islands in the Stream - Sunday 7th March 2021
- One Night in Dublin - Sunday 14th March 2021
- The Syd Lawrence Orchestra - Sunday 21st March 2021
- A Beautiful Noise - Sunday 28th March 2021
- Andy Fairweather Low & The Low Riders feat The
Hi Riders Soul Revue- Sunday 11th April 2021
- John Grant - Sunday 16th May 2021
- Menopause Musical 2 - 26th - 29th May 2021
- Groan Ups - 31st May - 5th June 2021
- Ceri Dupree: A Star is Torn - 3rd and 4th September 2021
- Buble Meets Sinatra - Sunday 3rd October 2021
- Joe Brown - Sunday 10th October 2021
- Thunder Girls -19th - 23rd October 2021
- Joel Dommett: Unapologetic (If that's ok?) - Sunday 21
- PANTO - Aladdin 4th December 2021 - 2 January 2022
For productions that have been rescheduled you don't
need to do anything. Your tickets will be valid for the
new performance dates and we will email you when we reopen to
confirm the rescheduled date.
For week runs, your ticket will be valid for the same
performance/seat - if you currently hold a ticket for the Friday
evening, then this will be valid for the Friday evening of the
Please be aware that we are working with reduced staff and
resources and are busy both refunding customers and rescheduling
performances. We will not be able to respond to queries about
rescheduled performances at this time.
Performances that have not been cancelled or rescheduled
If you have booked tickets to a performance that is not listed
above, it is still scheduled to go ahead as planned. This
is changing all the time so please do check back here regularly -
you do not need to contact us.
We will update this page as soon as we have further information.
You can also call our Box Office on our temporary number 07925
659065 (Mon - Friday 09:30 - 16:00). Please note, we are
unable tor respond to text messages or voicemails on this
Administration / Stage Door
Please call our temporary number 07367 629234 to contact
programming, marketing and with non ticketing enquiries.
Please note we are unable to take box office enquiries or
ticket sales on this number.